AuSable River Outdoors
Our Sled Kite has an aerodynamic cell structure inflated by wind. Air pressure keeps the sail open and holds the kite’s shape while it flies. This style of kite is known to be a stable and easy flier.
This is a great travel kite with no fiberglass spars to break and a cinch to pack up with the included bag. These are single line kites, great for the novice to intermediate kite enthusiast.
- Weather resistant ripstop fabric
- Sewn panels in purple, red and yellow
- (2) attached 78" color coordinated tails
- No assembly required, just connect kite line and go!
- Zippered kite bag with carabiner and 15# x 100' kite line with handle