AuSable River Outdoors
against rust Never gums up or hardens Ideal for protecting and preserving gun metal and wood stocks Removes rust and neutralizes bluing salts found in the barrels of new guns, including Airguns Neutralizes fingerprints (which are acidic) Actively propels itself and reaches are.
- Ballistol was developed for the German Army who requested an oil that would lubricate, clean, protect and preserve firearms and gun stocks as well as preserve leather gear.
- It is unmatched for cleaning firearms and minimizes the need for brushing and scraping barrels and chambers.
- It forms a protective film on the surface of metals and is capable of creeping into the finest cracks and fissures making Ballistol an excellent "penetrant" to help loosen frozen nuts and bolts.
- It will even protect wet surfaces. Unlike most lubricants, Ballistol emulsifies with water when the water evaporates, Ballistol stays behind to protect the metal, plastic, wood, or leather.
- Ballistol will keep all smooth leathers soft and moisturized (do not use on suede).
- It is also non-toxic and biodegradable neither its use, disposal or decomposition will produce any by-products that are harmful to the environment.